- Named the #1 outside architect in California by Perspectives on Design California
- Designated by John’s piers as the #1 Pool Builder in the United States by Swimming Pool & Spa News
- The recipient of 15+ international awards for pool design and construction
- John was recognized as one of the worlds top pool designers/builders by Simon & Schusters “The Swimming Pool”
Refresh Your Outdoor Lifestyle
- Revive your deck, coping, surround, and base materials.
- Extend your usable and visual space by building a fountain and with tasteful landscaping.
- Bring your plumbing and safety codes up to date for a more comfortable, worry-free experience.
- Have you just purchased your house? As a world class pool building company we also do extensive pool remodeling work and upgrades.
- All pool, landscape, and hardscape specializations are offered à la carte or in a total package.
Exquisite Landscape Designs
Softscaping is the industry term for using plant life to set a mood and create a lush atmosphere. Do you imagine a formal garden? Are you thinking about California casual? Do you want a design that is avante garde? Perhaps you will choose to xeriscape (a style of landscape design requiring little or no irrigation) with native and low-water species.
Hardscaping is the non-living element that completes the design. It can be used to link areas or to create distinct zones.
- Stones paving uses natural rock and boulders to add privacy and artfulness.
Stone benches, terraces, and fountains enhance the architecture of your home and create a restorative retreat in your yard.
- Walkway pavers can traverse a garden or link reflecting pools.
Pavers – from interlocking concrete to exotic stabs – define outside kitchens, courtyards, decks, walkways, and entertainment areas.
- Passive solar pools keep swimming pool costs down.
- Variable speed pumps conserve energy.
- Chlorine-free disinfection works without harsh chemicals.
- Choose recycled glass and other decorative materials.
- LED Lighting
Swimming pools, water landscaping and outdoor living areas are an investment in your property and in yourself.
It is important to choose the right company to design and build it. Trust Stonebridge Pools and Development for beautifully-crafted designs as well as for technical and construction expertise. All of our creations take into account the terrain, drainage, and soil types. You will get an installation that accounts for seismic possibilities. We work with you every step of the way to ensure you are satisfied with the finished results.
We are the premier pool and landscape design and construction service for Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Redwod City, Atherton, Hillsborough, Saratoga, Morgan Hill, San Mateo, Woodside and Los Altos.
900 E. Hamilton Av #100
Campbell, CA 95008
Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm