Stones Paving in the Bay Area
Stones Paving in the Bay Area
From the ancient streets of Egypt to the most advanced modern architecture, natural walkways and steps are a delight to the senses. They are an investment reaps Earth’s rich bounty and evokes a sense of permanence. Indeed, they are meant to last a lifetime.
- It is a low maintenance choice.
- Quarried stone comes in a range of colors and finishes – no two pieces are ever alike.
- They blend well in all settings from a manor house to a modern beam-and-glass home.
- They rarely need replacing; which makes them eco-friendly.
The large range of range of materials, sizes, shapes and textures available make it possible to find a look that expresses who you are.
- Cobblestone lends a continental finish to patios, walkways, and driveways.
- Fieldstone makes a popular material for stepping paths or patios.
- Brick is available in varieties of finishes, and creates versatile looks from smooth and formal to rough and edgy. It works well for walking paths, terraces, patios, and sitting areas.
- Granite can be rough or smooth, and is often used for pavers, capstones and steps.
- For stones paving in the Bay Area, flagstone; sandstone; and bluestone are high-end choices that lend a formal and polished look to many hardscaping applications.
- Slate provides the perfect complement to a lushly wooded property or garden, especially as an accent or wall surface.
- Tumbled marble and travertine stay cool and slip-resistant, making them ideal for patio and pool decks.
- Porphyry – igneous granite is a hot new hardscape material. It is extremely dense and stain resistant.
- Let us help you choose the right material for your project, purpose and budget.
- Choose a slip resistant surface for pool decks and in moist, wooded areas. Choose denser surfaces for high traffic walkways and driveways.
- Look into sand-set applications if the ground below is prone to settling and shifting.
- Consider the cost of transporting mined materials when considering a large area to cover. We can help you get the most out of your landscaping and hardscaping budget and locate regionally-sourced materials.
Those who want an alternative to quarried materials can achieve beautiful, sustainable results with other paving choices.
- Recycled bricks lend a delightful Old World touch to a patio or outdoor kitchen.
- Precast stone can substitute for hard-to-find or impractical materials. It mimics the real thing and combines cement, crushed stone, gravel and sand for great looks and durability.
- We are your pool and landscape company providing total green outdoor living solutions. We offer low-energy landscape lighting; solar pool heating; xeriscaping; and cellular PVC fencing and pergolas.
Combine Stones Paving in the Bay Area with Other Exciting Features
Exquisitely beautiful natural stones paving can be done in concert with other improvements, such as a designer swimming pool; spa; soothing fountains; outdoor living rooms and gathering spaces; fire pits; or fish ponds. Now you can truly enjoy your property.
We are the premier pool and landscape design and construction service for Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Redwod City, Atherton, Hillsborough, Saratoga, Morgan Hill, San Mateo, Woodside and Los Altos.